Life can be full of ups and downs, but the best way to navigate through effortlessly is by staying positive, especially about yourself. Remember, nobody can love you more than you.
Are you still struggling with accepting you for who you are? Then you need to encourage yourself regularly with right words. This has done magic for lots of people who have had similar challenges as you.
Here are a few awesome quotes from great and famous people who have had their fair share of battles with their body size and acceptance. These quotes will help boost your confidence, self-love, and self-esteem.
- The best part of beauty is that which no picture can express. – Francis Bacon
- You are here to enable the divine purpose of the universe to unfold. That’s how important you are. –Eckhart Tolle
- There is no cosmetic for beauty like happiness. – Maria Mitchell
- You can be fat and still be sexy. It all depends on how you feel about yourself. – Elizabeth Taylor
- The reason fat people are happy is that the nerves are well protected. – Luciano Pavarotti
- To lose confidence in one’s body is to lose confidence in oneself. – Simone De Beauvoir
- You are not a mistake. You are not a problem to be solved. But you won’t discover this until you are willing to stop banging your head against the wall of shaming and caging and fearing yourself. – Geneen Roth
- The human body is the best work of art. – Jess C. Scott
- Each individual woman’s body demands to be accepted on its own terms. – Gloria Steinem
- Fat is merely stored energy. It is a physical state, nothing more and nothing less. It implies zero about your value as a person in this world. – Jillian Michaels
- My fat never made me less money. – Dolly Parton
- Confidence is sexy. – Sofia Vergara
- I’m beautiful to the one person who matters most…me! – Rae Carson
- People often say that beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and I say that the most liberating thing about beauty is realizing you are the beholder. – Salma Hayek
- You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection. – Buddha
- Is fat really the worst thing a human being can be? Is fat worse than vindictive, jealous, shallow, vain, boring, evil or cruel? Not to me. – J. K. Rowling
- I’ve never seen a smiling face that was not beautiful. – Anonymous
- Healthy emotions come in all sizes. Healthy minds come in all sizes. And healthy bodies come in all sizes. – Cheri K. Erdman
- To love yourself right now, just as you are, is to give yourself heaven. Don’t wait until you die. If you wait, you die now. If you love, you live now. – Alan Cohen
I want you to know that a positive mind can help you overcome and scale through any situation. Feel free to use these quotes to inspire and motivate yourself as you go about your daily affairs.
Stay positive, always!
Photo Credit: pinterest